Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Posters and Tourism Ideas

So I had an idea of putting together different aspects of myself into this project.  I wanted to show that I'm very interested in history, time traveling and pretty much anything that revolves around nostalgia.  My first idea was to do something along the lines of the video game Assassin's Creed.


This game, and it's later iterations, basically takes the player through the past by augmented reality through an ancestor. The difference between what I want to do and basically reiterating the video game is that you are following an ancestor or common folk and not an assassin.  So you would get to see and feel how it was like to live in those times.  You wouldn't be the one going around killing people or getting to see important events.  You would be the common living a day of what things used to down.


(not like this but basically emerging yourself in history through augmented reality)








I want to incorporate was a real world location but somewhere I would know some history about.  What better spot than the country I've been taught about since I was a child but the United States and more importantly, Boston.  I want to revolve this travel around Boston because I want people to see what the United States had looked like in its early development.


No comments:

Post a Comment